President Donald Trump will speak at 8 tomorrow night at Amway Center (800 W. Church St. in Orlando), but the festivities kick off at 10 a.m. outside the venue with inaugural "45 Fest,” an event featuring food trucks, large screens broadcasting his speech and live music from “The Guzzlers.”
Here’s what we know about the band performing at the president’s rally, according to guzzlers.net.
- The Guzzlers play country, rock, classic and southern rock, soul, disco and blues.
- Wildeman is on lead vocals, Wally Gator on lead guitar, Johnny Gator on bass guitar, Bill Collin on drums and Velvet Mimms on the keyboard. All bandmates provide backup vocals.
- They’re touted as the premier party band in Houston.
- Together, the band members have more than 200 years of experience.
- They played their first show on Groundhog Day in 1995.
- You can book The Guzzlers to play shows in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida and Oklahoma.
- At first, their lineup consisted of cover songs and six original songs. Now, the band has 15 original songs and can perform more than 600 covers.